Waterfront Home with Pool, Hot Tub & Water View#
Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
Entire House in Fort Lauderdale, FL
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 2 bathrooms
Set amid the distinguished mansions on the Intracoastal Waterway, this 3BR/2BA Rio Vista waterfront home is situated on one of the most prestigious streets in Ft. Lauderdale. Enjoy views from your private waterfront patio, pool, and hot tub. Sleeps 6.
* TurnKey Vacation Rentals verifies this home is professionally cleaned with products approved by the EPA for use against COVID-19. * PROPERTY OVERVIEWSet amid the distinguished mansions on the Intracoastal Waterway, this 3BR/2BA Rio Vista waterfront home is situated on one of the most prestigious streets in Ft. Lauderdale. Italian flooring and quartz countertops fill the home with sophisticated style, while a large covered patio provides an exceptional spot to take in glistening views of the canal.Relax with a cold beverage and enjoy the expansive waterfront yard, or take a dip in the private pool and hot tub.LIVING AREASThis stylish home features an open floor plan with beach-chic decor and an abundance of natural light. Great for groups, the large living space serves as the social heart of the home. Unwind on one of two plush sofas and watch a movie on the 75” TV.KITCHEN & DININGIndulge your inner chef in the gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample cabinet space, and sleek quartz countertops. When your delicious creations are ready, gather your group at the table for six and enjoy waterfront views while you dine.BEDROOMS & BATHSThis one-story home sleeps six guests total in three bedrooms.The master features a king-size bed, 55” TV, and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower.In the second bedroom, you’ll find another 55” TV and king-size bed, perfect for curling up and watching your favorite shows.Great for kids, the third bedroom offers a twin-over-twin bunk bed and direct access to the yard. A guest bathroom with a tub/shower combination is shared between the two rooms.OUTDOOR AREASImmaculately lined with palm trees, your group will love spending time in the private backyard.After a day of exploring, unwind on the covered patio with two ceiling fans. Host a family barbecue, enjoy the pool and hot tub, or simply take in the amazing waterfront views.EXTRA AMENITIESGuest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, washer/dryer, and parking for two vehicles.Please note: There is construction next door. City ordinance states work is between 7:30AM - 5PM. Estimated completion is in July.THE LOCATIONClose to a hub of activity and just minutes from the airport, you’ll love the incredible location this Rio Vista home affords.A 12-minute drive away, Las Olas offers a fantastic day of exploring local boutiques, art galleries, sidewalk cafes, and superb restaurants. While strolling the breezy boulevard, be sure to check out The Chimney House for Pan-Latin fusion dishes served up in a historic 1920s home. Additional shopping and dining can be found at The Galleria -- a 16-minute drive.For fresh seafood at a classic Fort Lauderdale marina, head to 15th Street Fisheries -- a quick 7-minute drive. Then hop on the water taxi to experience everything the "Venice of America" has to offer. THE TURNKEY PROMISEWith TurnKey, you’ll always find unique vacation rental properties that provide a consistent, fine-hotel experience – Every Home. Every Stay. Every Time.Access to your professionally cleaned, sanitized home is convenient. All properties have on-site devices for your security – these may include security alarms, decibel monitoring (which do not record voices), and exterior motion sensors or cameras.If you need anything before, during, or after your stay, our 24/7 local team is ready to help!
Fitness Room / Equipme
You won’t be charged yet
4.0 (25 reviews)#
1. Cable and internet out for 2 days due to owner's failure to pay the bill. Numerous hours and phone calls invested.
2. The city turned off the water one morning due to owner's failure to bay the bill. We were without water for an entire day.
3. Pool - Heater not hooked up, freezing all week.
4. Spa - non operational due to heat and the owner's failure to hook up the switch that turns it on - would have been unusable anyway due to lack of a heater. Never fixed.
5. Barbecue had no propane tank and heavily rusted grills. Replaced on day 2.
Turnkey refunded the money, but the week was a loss.
SPECTACULAR FIND ON THE WATER!
RELAXING VACATION IN A 5 STAR RENTAL
Only complaints were: broken toaster, only coffee option was a Keurig (which when you have more than 2 coffee drinkers can be frustrating!), garbage and recycling bins were completely full when we arrived and garbage wasn’t expected again for 1 week. This is probably the fault of previous renters not putting the garbage out for pick up, not fault of property owner.
Overall this place is amazing! Slept 5 adults and 2 children comfortably. Probably wouldn’t do more than that given the size of the space, we were totally comfortable though! This home is located in a very safe neighborhood, surrounded by $xxM properties. Neighbors were very friendly! Groceries and restaurants were within 1.5miles, beach 4 miles. Any place you could want to go is less than a $10 Uber away! No need for a rental car here! Would love to come back again.
AWESOME ROMANTIC RETREAT!
Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
Things to know
Check-in: 4 PM
Check out: 10 AM
Health & safety
All Whimstay properties are professionally managed and verified
Carbon monoxide alarm