Walkable Galveston Corridor Gem with Home Office#
Bend, OR, US
Entire House in Bend, OR
4 guests · 2 bedrooms · 1 bathrooms
Just blocks from the Deschutes River, this 2BR West Bend gem is an all-season getaway with a home office, great natural light, and a fenced backyard with a firepit. Galveston Corridor brewpubs and eateries are only steps from your home. Sleeps 4.
* TurnKey Vacation Rentals verifies this home is professionally cleaned with products approved by the EPA for use against COVID-19. * Tucked away along the popular Galveston Corridor, this 2BR West Bend gem presents a convenient all-season getaway. Downtown Bend is a mile away, and the Deschutes River is only a 4-minute walk. Highlights include a home office, great natural light, and a fenced backyard with a firepit. Whip up delicious dishes in your well-equipped kitchen, and find an impressive array of brewpubs and eateries just steps from your home. ** If traveling with a larger group, consider renting the adjacent home as well -- a recently updated 3BR/2BA retreat. ** LIVING AREA Make yourself at home in the inviting living area, detailed with a large smart TV and a gas fireplace. KITCHEN & DINING Prepare delicious dishes in the well-equipped kitchen, configured with helpful extras like a coffee maker, toaster oven, electric tea kettle, and blender. The eat-in table seats four to home-cooked meals. BED & BATH This rental accommodates four guests. Connected by a bathroom with a tub/shower combination, the two bedrooms are each furnished with a queen-size bed. OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES Your sunny front patio provides a quiet spot for morning coffee. Shared with the neighboring rental, the fenced backyard features picnic tables and a wood-burning firepit. EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS Perks include complimentary Wi-Fi, a hair dryer, Bose Bluetooth speaker, and board games. Carport parking is provided for one vehicle. Street parking may also be available on a first-come, first-serve basis. This rental is not equipped with air-conditioning. The entrance to this single-story home is located up a set of three steps. THE LOCATION Located along the Galveston Corridor, you’re just steps from local brewpubs and eateries. Downtown fun is only 1 mile away, while the charming Old Mill District features shops, restaurants, and a thriving arts and culture scene (1.5 miles). Explore the trails at Overturf Park (0.5 miles) or soak up the sun at nearby Riverbend Park (1.5 miles). Enjoy dazzling views at The Lava Lands Visitor Center (12 miles) or hit the slopes at Mount Bachelor (21.5 miles). THE TURNKEY PROMISEWith TurnKey, you’ll always find unique vacation rental properties that provide a consistent, fine-hotel experience – Every Home. Every Stay. Every Time.Access to your professionally cleaned, sanitized home is convenient. All properties have on-site devices for your security – these may include security alarms, decibel monitoring (which do not record voices), and exterior motion sensors or cameras.If you need anything before, during, or after your stay, our 24/7 local team is ready to help!
You won’t be charged yet
4.0 (1 reviews)#
GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD BUT SOME ISSUES WITH THE HOUSE
- Drawers in the bedroom dresser were dirty with sand and dirt and random items. Had to clean and sanitize ourselves, which was kind of gross, esp in Covid times
-A dirty rag was left under the bathroom sink, and the tub and toilet were not super deep cleaned. Shower curtain dirty and mildewy. Nasty looking toilet brush left on kitchen sink. Ick.
- Dried up food spill on kitchen floor
- TV screen so dusty that someone wrote "Wash me" on it
- After many tries according to the instructions, the gas fireplace that is meant to heat the house wouldn't start. A handyman was finally sent (he was nice, but 3 hours past the time he was supposed to get here..)and he was unable to fix it.
- We had to therefore rely on the heat fans in the wall and the one space heater. This causes a circuit blow out, which took a call to TurnKey (again...) to help fix. Were without power for about an hour until we were directed to the electric box.
- the wall and space heaters do not sufficiently heat the house, kitchen and work space are cold.
Bend, OR, US
Things to know
Check-in: 4 PM
Check out: 10 AM
Health & safety
All Whimstay properties are professionally managed and verified
Carbon monoxide alarm