Updated Home: Steps to Shops, Dining & Rail Trail#
Wellfleet, MA, US
Entire House in Wellfleet, MA
8 guests · 3 bedrooms · 2 bathrooms
Nestled next to local shops, eateries, and the Cape Cod Rail Trail, this sparkling 3BR home offers a prime coastal location. Highlights include a well-equipped kitchen and a spacious deck with a gas grill. The beach is just 6 minutes away! Sleeps 8.
** Visitors to Massachusetts may be required to complete a travel form prior to arrival, and either present a negative COVID-19 test result or self-quarantine for two weeks. Please check local regulations for more details. ** * TurnKey Vacation Rentals verifies this home is professionally cleaned with products approved by the EPA for use against COVID-19. * Tucked away on a wooded half-acre, this sparkling 3BR/2BA home is private enough to feel worlds away -- while still being steps from local shops, eateries, and the Cape Cod Rail Trail.Beautifully updated, your Wellfleet retreat features a private garage and all-new furnishings. Indulge your inner chef in the well-equipped kitchen, or host a cookout on your sunny deck -- complete with a gas grill and plenty of room to dine alfresco.You’re just a few minutes from the historic lighthouse at Nauset Light Beach, Sunken Meadow Beach on Cape Cod Bay, Cape Cod National Seashore, and Mass Audubon's Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary.LIVING AREAMake yourself at home in the sunlit living area, configured with comfy seating, books and games, and a 38” TV.KITCHEN & DININGWhip up delicious dishes in the well-equipped kitchen, detailed with helpful gadgets and ample cookware.Sample appetizers at the kitchen bar for three, then sit down to a home-cooked meal at the dining table for eight.BED & BATHThis two-story home sleeps up to eight guests between three bedrooms.Comfort awaits in the peaceful master suite, appointed with a queen bed and a 32” smart TV. The master bathroom holds a tub/shower combination.The second bedroom includes a full-size bed and a twin-over-twin bunk bed, while the third bedroom has a full-size bed and two twin beds. The guest bathroom is fitted with a tub/shower combination.OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIESNestled on a private and wooded half-acre, your Wellfleet retreat is perfect for picnics and outdoor games.Soak up the sun on your scenic back deck, featuring a gas grill and plenty of room to dine alfresco.EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILSComplimentary Wi-Fi and a washer/dryer are provided.Parking is available for up to three cars (one in the garage and two in the driveway). Street parking is not permitted.The fireplace is not operational.Tax ID C1935655488THE LOCATIONThis home is just steps from the 25-mile Cape Cod Rail Trail that runs from Dennis to Wellfleet. Bike or stroll past ponds and parks to experience Cape Cod at your own pace.Stop at Wellfleet Flea Market to find the perfect souvenir, or plan an evening at Wellfleet Drive-In -- both just across the road. Wellfleet’s Main Street is 5 miles away.You’re just a 6-minute drive from the historic lighthouse at Nauset Light Beach or Sunken Meadow Beach on Cape Cod Bay -- home to must-see sunsets and great tidal pools for the kids.Hike or paddle the Cape Cod National Seashore (2 miles), where you can explore 40 miles of sandy beach, marshes, ponds, and even see a wild cranberry bog.To admire the Cape’s wildlife, visit the Mass Audubon's Wellfleet Bay Sanctuary, less than a mile from your door. THE TURNKEY PROMISEWith TurnKey, you’ll always find unique vacation rental properties that provide a consistent, fine-hotel experience – Every Home. Every Stay. Every Time.Access to your professionally cleaned, sanitized home is convenient. All properties have on-site devices for your security – these may include security alarms, decibel monitoring (which do not record voices), and exterior motion sensors or cameras.If you need anything before, during, or after your stay, our 24/7 local team is ready to help!
You won’t be charged yet
4.0 (1 reviews)#
WORSE THAN A MOTEL 6
1. The house does not really have central air con. They have one window unit in the first floor which of course is not sufficient for 6 people. The master bedroom does not have an air con unit, while the 2 bedrooms upstairs have very small units but they are so noisy that you need to choose between sleeping or being hot....
2. The bed qualities are terrible... unless you do not move at all when you sleep... they make horrible noises and the mattress is what to soft and will give you backaches. You are on a vacation so the first thing you want to do is rest properly!
3. There were not enough towels (shower), paper towels and toilet paper for 6 people... we complained about this since day one. We gave permission to "Turnkey management" to enter the house twice, noting was resolved.
4. We had problems entering the house with the code provided to us! The house did not have a safety lock with a key as a back up either, even Turnkey's customer rep was surprised by this when we called about us being locked out. We had to be in the phone for 2 hours to troubleshoot for this... again ruining our vacation.
5. The house needs a deep clean urgently... we found spiders, spiderwebs, moths, ants and grass hopers in the rooms... It was very uncomfortable to have these while we slept. We also complained about this since day 1 and nothing was resolved.
6. You enter through the garage which looks like an abandoned place... very dirty, full of insects and lots of dust, if you are allergic do not recommend.
Wellfleet, MA, US
Things to know
Check-in: 4 PM
Check out: 10 AM
Health & safety
All Whimstay properties are professionally managed and verified
Carbon monoxide alarm