Trousdale Mid-Century Modern Near Downtown#
Palm Springs, CA, US
Entire House in Palm Springs, CA
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 2 bathrooms
On the south side of Palm Springs, in the coveted Tahquitz River Estates neighborhood! Your updated 4BR/2BA Palm Springs house has a private pool and mountain views—perfect for sunning, relaxing, and entertaining.
* TurnKey Vacation Rentals verifies this home is professionally cleaned with products approved by the EPA for use against COVID-19. * In a desirable south side location within the Tahquitz River Estates community, this 4BR/2BA house is just a walk or short bike ride to shopping, restaurants, movie theaters, and the casino. Downtown Palm Springs and the Art Museum are just a 7-minute drive away. It's a short walk to The Saguaro Palm Springs Hotel, which provides shuttle service to Coachella music festival.Biking and hiking trails surround you here; as do sunny days, warm desert breezes, and gorgeous mountains—in full view from the pool!LIVING AREANewly tiled floors, tall canted ceilings, and sliding glass patio doors make the great room a perfect gathering place. Decorated in shades of gray with hits of orange, the two leather couches and chairs provide seating for nine. A sleek, glass-topped bar has barstool seating for two. A wall-mounted flat-screen TV provides the entertainment.KITCHEN & DININGThe dining area, between the great room and kitchen, has a glass-topped table and seating for four, plus two bar stools. Patio doors bring in lots of light and provide access to the pool and deck areas.The open-concept kitchen next to the dining space is sleek and modern. Built-in stainless appliances, glossy countertops, new tile flooring, and a prep island with three barstools provide all you need to make poolside hors d’oeuvres or full meals.BEDROOMS & BATHSThe master bedroom features a king-size bed, built-in side tables, and a flat-screen TV.The second and third bedrooms both have queen-size beds and exposed, white brick walls. The third bedroom boasts a flat-screen TV. The fourth bedroom is outfitted with a full-size bed.The main bathroom, outfitted with a glass door walk-in shower, offers access to the backyard and pool. The second bathroom has a tub/shower combination.OUTDOOR AREASOutside, the backyard is private and spacious, with a 9’ deep unheated pool—your ideal Palm Springs oasis! Retro lounge chairs dot the deck and orange umbrellas hover overhead. The covered patio has several dining tables and seating for 10, plus a gas grill for adding burgers to your desert evenings around the pool.In the morning, put on your sunscreen, mix the mimosas, serve breakfast alfresco, and let the day in Palm Springs begin!THE LOCATIONThis rental, within the desirable Tahquitz River Estates, is close to downtown (about a 7-minute drive) for delicious and fresh California dining and boutiques and vintage shops that are waiting to be explored. Stroll over to the Palm Springs VillageFest, or head to the College of The Desert Street Fair on the weekends!TurnKey Vacation Rentals Palm Springs Permit #3119City of Palm Springs House ID #3205Local regulations require that the property manager meet you within the first 24 hours of your arrival to review the applicable local ordinances and rules pertaining to your stay. THE TURNKEY PROMISEWith TurnKey, you’ll always find unique vacation rental properties that provide a consistent, fine-hotel experience – Every Home. Every Stay. Every Time.Access to your professionally cleaned, sanitized home is convenient. All properties have on-site devices for your security – these may include security alarms, decibel monitoring (which do not record voices), and exterior motion sensors or cameras.If you need anything before, during, or after your stay, our 24/7 local team is ready to help!
Satellite / Cable
Fitness Room / Equipme
Dishes & Utensils
You won’t be charged yet
4.0 (17 reviews)#
GREAT HOUSE! AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!
- The house is super cute! Great living room area.
- Comfortably fits 7 people (could fit more if needed)
- The kitchen is great for cooking and entertaining (tip: there are hidden drawers within the kitchen makes more sense when you see it).
- Great pool and backyard (great grill too!)
- Great location; close to downtown PS, close to grocery store and Starbucks :)
- 1 of the beds is super hard (some people might like that) and another bed is in a teeny-tiny bedroom (also okay for some people)
- Some of the towels were stained - would recommend bleaching them or buying new towels.
- No blinds on the bathroom window and it looks out into the backyard. Super strange.
- I was a little disappointed with the house not being cleaned and some maintenance issues (drain in the shower was bent and I almost cut my foot on it) but I was happy that they came and fixed/cleaned everything.
Overall, great stay! Will use Turn Key again in the future.
WONDERFUL OLDER HOME WITH GREAT LOCATION AND GREAT VIEWS
A WEEK IN THE DESERT
Early January, so wish the pool was heated.....and the layout of the master bath is odd, but workable.
Very open, and relaxing feel to the house.
Palm Springs, CA, US
Things to know
Check-in: 4 PM
Check out: 10 AM
Health & safety
All Whimstay properties are professionally managed and verified
Carbon monoxide alarm