Spacious Family/Group Friendly Home near Streetcar#
New Orleans, LA, US
Entire Private Home in New Orleans, LA
16 guests · 8 bedrooms · 6 bathrooms
Spacious Family/Group Friendly Home near StreetcarOur home is professionally cleaned and sanitized using properly rated disinfectant for COVID-19, as outlined by the WHO. Spacious is exactly what this house is! This home is ideal for large family gatherings or a friends' getaway! With 8 bedrooms, there is MORE than enough space to go around, and the beds are as comfortable as any you'll see elsewhere. Note: House is combo with TWO SEPARATE units - each are 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms , located next to each other.
This beautiful new construction in Mid-City is the perfect spot for your stay in New Orleans! With all the amenities you could ask for, you can enjoy a stress-free visit to New Orleans! We are a 5 minute walk to the Streetcar for an under 10 minute ride to the French Quarter and Downtown. Steps to the VA and UMC Hospitals! Completely Private Space with 8 bedrooms, 6 baths, chef's kitchens Intimate Setting For Couples!- Balcony & Backyard- Parking Extremely Comfortable Beds.- Washer/Dryer- SmartTV with Access to your Netflix / Hulu / Amazon Prime Video accounts & much more Rental is for both units (upstairs & downstairs) of the duplex Digital Guidebook W/ Food/Fun Recommendations, Early Check-in/Late Checkout options, Infant/Toddler Rentals, Eco/Allergy Friendly Laundry & More. Party and Events are not allowed-Quiet hours 10PM - 8AM. Please remain cognizant and respectful of our neighbors.
- Pack 'n Play available for rent at $20/stay. Baby Bath Available for rent at $10/stay. High Chair Available for Rent at $10/stay.
- Unregistered guests and parties are prohibited and ILLEGAL. Any guest found to have had a party or over-occupancy will be charged a $1,000 fee for non-compliance with local laws. Exterior cameras present at the property to verify these laws/house rules are not broken
- Guests are provided 2 keys. 1 Key must be left in the lockbox at all times in case of getting locked out.
- Please note we cannot store luggage before check-in or after check out. Late checkouts are a $50 charge for each hour after 11am - a 15 minute grace period is given. If the space you’re renting is for multiple units, the fee will be $50/hour per unit.
-Please use our black makeup towels to remove makeup. Damaged white towels that must be replaced can only be purchased in sets (hand, face, and bath set).
-If you have any questions about the rules, please reach out!
-The booking guest must send a copy of a government-issued ID upon booking.
- Please note the following charges: Smoking in the unit ($500 Deodorization Fee), excessive dirtiness ($50 for each additional hour of cleaning required), removal of bodily fluids ($150), glitter cleanup ($100). **All charges are the actual cost, including labor, to remedy each issue.**
Please note that we do not host locals.Spacious Family/Group Friendly Home near StreetcarGuests will have full access to the TWO SEPARATE units - each is 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms with kitchen and laundry. Guests will have access to the driveway and backyard of the house as well. Note the home is a double with one unit being on the first floor and the second unit on the second floor.
*Important* Please park only on the side of the house that is for this property and in the back of the house. Any cars found parked on the neighbor's side of the parking area or in the grass will be fined and towed.
The Famous Canal St. Streetcar line is just 4 blocks away and will take you directly to the French Quarter/Downtown (or City Park!) in about 15 minutes for $1.25/ride per person or $3 for a day pass.
We are about a 5 minute drive to the French Quarter/Downtown area.
Uber/Lyft are $5-7 to and from the French Quarter/Downtown. All of our guests will receive new user Uber and Lyft Promo Codes!
We also have partnered with a local Transportation company to offer discounted transportation to/from the Airport!
I am usually hands off with my guests allowing for a relaxing stay, but with half a decade of hospitality experience in major hotel chains, our concierge is available to book tours directly through vendors for your convenience as well as provide extensive information about the city and things to do/places to eat to help plan your perfect stay in New Orleans!
Suitable for children
Regular coffee maker
You won’t be charged yet
New Orleans, LA, US
Things to know
Check-in: 4 PM
Check out: 10 AM
Health & safety
All Whimstay properties are professionally managed and verified
Carbon monoxide alarm