Slopeside Condo: Hot Tub, Walk to Lifts & Village!#
Frisco, CO, US
Entire Condominium in Frisco, CO
6 guests · 2 bedrooms · 2 bathrooms
Easily walk to both the ski lifts and Center Village! This family-friendly 2BR condo at the Cache at Union Creek provides a superb slopeside home base. Amenities include an on-site hot tub with mountain views. Sleeps 6.
* TurnKey Vacation Rentals verifies this home is professionally cleaned with products approved by the EPA for use against COVID-19. * Nestled at the base of the Copper Mountain Ski Resort, the Cache at Union Creek is located less than a 5-minute walk from both the lifts and Center Village. A superb home base, this family-friendly 2BR/2BA condo boasts an open layout, a ground-floor patio, and a convenient ski locker. Enjoy access to a shared hot tub with mountain views.Walk just 3 minutes and access the Union Creek lifts! You’ll also find a plethora of dining and shopping options at Center Village – a 5-minute walk away.LIVING AREAKick back and relax next to a gas fireplace in the welcoming living room. Watch your favorite shows on the 32” cable TV.KITCHEN & DININGCreate delicious meals in an open kitchen, equipped with a full suite of stainless steel appliances, a coffee maker, and a granite island with seating for three.When it’s time to eat, gather at the dining table set for six.BED & BATHThis single-level condo sleeps up to six guests in two bedrooms.The master bedroom features a king bed, flat-screen TV, and a walk-in closet. The en-suite bathroom has a hair dryer, a double vanity, walk-in shower, and a tub/shower combination.The second bedroom is outfitted with a twin-over-full bunk bed and a twin-over-twin bunk bed.The second bathroom is configured with a tub/shower combination.OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIESIn summer months, make use of the gas grill and dine alfresco at the four-seat table on the covered patio.EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILSComplimentary Wi-Fi, a washer/dryer, and a ski locker are provided.Reserved parking is available for one vehicle. Additional off-site parking may be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.Please note pets are not permitted.THE LOCATIONEnjoy a prime location on the west side of the resort, the Cache at Union Creek is a breezy 3-minute walk (700’) from the Union Creek base area, ski school, and Woodward Express lift! Parents will appreciate “Kids Night Out" offering complimentary evening childcare with games, activities, and pizza.The Center Village is a 5-minute walk from your condo and includes a plethora of dining options. Find everything from Starbucks Coffee to Irish Pubs.Access to the nearby Copper Mountain Athletic Club & Spa is available for a nominal fee. Amenities include workout areas, a pool, and spa.Venture approximately 8 miles to Main Street in Frisco to discover more restaurants and shops. THE TURNKEY PROMISEWith TurnKey, you’ll always find unique vacation rental properties that provide a consistent, fine-hotel experience – Every Home. Every Stay. Every Time.Access to your professionally cleaned, sanitized home is convenient. All properties have on-site devices for your security – these may include security alarms, decibel monitoring (which do not record voices), and exterior motion sensors or cameras.If you need anything before, during, or after your stay, our 24/7 local team is ready to help!
Satellite / Cable
You won’t be charged yet
4.0 (3 reviews)#
GREAT CONDO, VERY CLOSE TO LIFTS AND CROSS-COUNTY TRAILS
GREAT LOCATION - BUT NEEDS ATTENTION TO DETAILS
1. after we went to sleep, the hard-wired smoke detector started beeping. After disconnecting it, I saw that it was 3 years over the 10 year life span. Good luck going back to sleep.
2. When the temp got above freezing, the snow from the roof leaked through the second floor stairwell roof, through a light fixture, through the floor and directly in our walkway/doorway. It was all ice, all week. The matt was frozen through, but the best way to get through the door. The other places were black ice - impossible to see, but VERY slippery. The first time I walked through it I slipped and fell.
3. We got maybe 3-4 rolls of toilet paper.
4. I planned on sharing a car with someone else during our stay. At some point, someone parked in the spot allocated for our condo. No idea how to report or get that taken care of.
5. I've rented before through VRBO, but talking to Turnkey was like talking to AI operators. There was no wiggle room on anything. I sat outside the room from 2pm - 4pm. It was already cleaned and ready to go but the rule is NO EARLY ENTRY... no matter what. I couldn't even use the ski closet to drop our stuff off. Normally, the timing wouldn't matter but with the massive snow storm, our schedule got blown up.
Frisco, CO, US
Things to know
Check-in: 4 PM
Check out: 10 AM
Health & safety
All Whimstay properties are professionally managed and verified
Carbon monoxide alarm