Private Lake Estate on North Shore - Near Hiking#
Big Bear City, CA, US
Entire House in Big Bear City, CA
10 guests · 4 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
If it’s mountain luxury you’re looking for, you’ve found it at this 4BR/4.5BA Big Bear estate with high-end furnishings and finishes, and an en-suite bathroom in every bedroom. Plenty of outdoor space. Sleeps 10.
* TurnKey Vacation Rentals verifies this home is professionally cleaned with products approved by the EPA for use against COVID-19. * Chic and comfortable, this 4BR/4.5BA Big Bear house is the perfect home base for your mountain getaway. Located on a private street on the North Shore, the home enjoys mountain views and is a short drive from the lake and hiking trails.Tasteful log furnishings and alpine décor will make you feel right at home. There’s also plenty of outdoor space for play and indoor games that include an air hockey table.ABOUT THE HOUSESoaring vaulted ceilings and a floor-to-ceiling stone hearth and fireplace create a lodge feel in the large living room. Claim a spot on the plush sectional and settle in for a movie night on the 50” flat-screen TV. Kids will want to invade the toy box, stocked with fun games and playthings. There are also games like Jenga and bingo for the adults.In the loft area upstairs, you’ll find a rustic bar, sectional couch, and 65” flat-screen TV. Kids of all ages will love the air hockey table.The gourmet kitchen is fully stocked to cater to your culinary creativity and boasts granite counters, a large center island, French-door fridge, cabinet-front Bosch dishwasher, and gas stove.Come mealtime, gather around the massive round dining table, with seating for eight.The spacious home sleeps 10 comfortably and each of the four bedrooms has its own en-suite bathroom.The first-floor master bedroom comes with a king bed and a crib, and its en-suite bathroom has a double vanity, jetted tub, and a walk-in shower.The kids will enjoy the second bedroom, which has a king bed, a twin-over-full bunk bed, and a twin-over-twin bunk bed. It also has sliding glass doors out to a private balcony and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower.The third bedroom has a queen bed and a twin bed, while the fourth has a king bed. Both of their en-suite bathrooms have tub/shower combinations.Take in the fresh mountain air out on the back deck or in the spacious backyard.EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILSThere is parking for one car in the garage and three more in the driveway. Street parking is not allowed. There’s also a washer/dryer set and a half bath on the main floor.TVs include Chromecast and streaming services.Quiet hours are 10pm-7am. Parties prohibited. No refunds due to eviction for noise disturbances, over-occupancy, or excess vehicles.THE LOCATIONWhen the snow flies, hit the slopes at Bear Mountain and Snow Summit, just 10 minutes away. In the summer, Big Bear Lake has all kinds of great activities, from boating to swimming to fishing. Lace up your boots and explore the lush forests and mountains of the area on the numerous hiking and biking trails just minutes away.Check out Big Bear Alpine Zoo (12 minutes), where you can see black bears, bobcats, mountain lions, and more. THE TURNKEY PROMISEWith TurnKey, you’ll always find unique vacation rental properties that provide a consistent, fine-hotel experience – Every Home. Every Stay. Every Time.Access to your professionally cleaned, sanitized home is convenient. All properties have on-site devices for your security – these may include security alarms, decibel monitoring (which do not record voices), and exterior motion sensors or cameras.If you need anything before, during, or after your stay, our 24/7 local team is ready to help!
Pack N Play
You won’t be charged yet
4.0 (14 reviews)#
BIG BEAR VACATION
A LITTLE DISAPPOINTING!
- Plenty of toys for the kids to play with.
- Good size living room, kitchen and dining room.
- Each bedroom has an attached bathroom.
Now, the cons:
- 4 out of 5 bathrooms locks were not working. We called the housekeeping, they came to fix the first lock but never came to fix the other ones.
- One of the standing bathrooms has no light on top and is so small that anybody bigger than 150 Lbs would have a hard time showering.
- The kitchen had utensils but had no other supplies in terms of salt, pepper, oil and other basic spices that are usually present.
- The bed sheets for the beds looked dirty and there were no extras. When we called housekeeping, they mentioned that they have to get an "approval" from the owner to change the sheets and since they're out of town, it might take a couple days.
- The place had an ice hockey table but no puck.
- They supplied us with 1 extra trash bag for the entire period and refused to supply us with more since its not part of their policy. This was an issue since we were required to throw the trash at one of the sites in the city.
- The carpet and couch in the living room was so rough and was shedding so much that all of our clothes were covered in lint. It almost looked like we had been petting a dog all day.
The location wasn't too bad and the only good thing about the stay was that it snowed while we were there. I wouldn't recommend this property unless they make a few changes and that might have to do with the management company as well.
Big Bear City, CA, US
Things to know
Check-in: 4 PM
Check out: 10 AM
Health & safety
All Whimstay properties are professionally managed and verified
Carbon monoxide alarm