Penthouse Suite: Oceanview Balcony, Walk to Beach#
Pismo Beach, CA, US
Entire Condominium in Pismo Beach, CA
8 guests · 3 bedrooms · 2 bathrooms
This Valentina Suites 3BR penthouse is 2 blocks from Pismo Beach. Enjoy your spacious balcony with two dining tables, Adirondack chairs, and beautiful panoramic ocean views. Walk to nearby shops, restaurants, and the historic Pismo Beach Pier. Sleeps 8.
* TurnKey Vacation Rentals verifies this home is professionally cleaned with products approved by the EPA for use against COVID-19. * Inquire About Special Monthly PricingThis 3BR penthouse at the Valentina Suites is just 2 blocks from Pismo Beach. Enjoy your spacious balcony with two dining tables, Adirondack chairs, and panoramic ocean views.You have the convenience of a full kitchen along with hotel-like amenities, including coffee and tea service. The shared grilling space makes dinner a social affair for your family or small group.Walk to an array of shops and restaurants or explore the historic Pismo Beach Pier. Rent bikes, play a round of golf, or go adventuring on ATVs. You can also sample local wines at nearby tasting rooms.ABOUT THE SUITESuite 401 - Relax on your spacious balcony, stretching out on the two Adirondack chairs while taking in the ocean views. Make dinner in the shared grilling area, and eat al fresco style—there is seating for ten between a four-person table and a six-person table.The spacious gourmet kitchen is open to the living and dining areas and features granite counters and a travertine backsplash. You’ll find everything you need to craft tasty vacation meals, including stainless steel appliances, a French-door refrigerator, and a gas range. Gather everyone at the eight-person dining table.After dinner, unwind in the living room on the sleeper sofa with a Serta 2.5 inch memory foam mattress topper, loveseat, and armchair. Choose a book from the shelves, reminisce about the day in front of the gas fireplace, or watch a movie on the 52” flat screen TV.The master room features a king bed, 37” flat screen TV, desk, and en-suite bathroom with a double-sink vanity and a walk-in dual-head shower. Plush robes are provided.The two guest rooms both with plush queen beds. Additional guests can be accommodated on the sleeper sofa in in the living room.Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a washer/dryer, an iron and ironing board, and garage parking for two vehicles. Additionally, two complimentary EV charging stations are available on a first come, first serve basis.Valentina Suites provides the perfect accommodations for families or larger groups. We offer five additional suites, accommodating up to 40 guests. All suites are subject to availability.THE LOCATIONWalk to an array of nearby shops and restaurants. Cracked Crab is a casual seafood spot. Rosa’s Italian features classic dishes and an extensive wine list. For breakfast, pick up a special treat at Old West Cinnamon Rolls, a neighborhood favorite since 1973. Everything is within a few blocks.For more dining and entertainment options, head down to Restaurant Row and the historic Pismo Beach Pier (5-minute walk). Go for a stroll along the pier or rent a pole and spend the morning fishing.Sample local wines at nearby tasting rooms. Monarch Grove Winery is a 5-minute drive away.Adventurers can enjoy water sports like kayaking or surfing. Practice your swing at several nearby award-winning golf courses. Try ATV adventuring, biking, or horseback riding. For a day trip, historic Hearst Castle is an hour away. THE TURNKEY PROMISEWith TurnKey, you’ll always find unique vacation rental properties that provide a consistent, fine-hotel experience – Every Home. Every Stay. Every Time.Access to your professionally cleaned, sanitized home is convenient. All properties have on-site devices for your security – these may include security alarms, decibel monitoring (which do not record voices), and exterior motion sensors or cameras.If you need anything before, during, or after your stay, our 24/7 local team is ready to help!
Satellite / Cable
You won’t be charged yet
4.0 (12 reviews)#
THANKSGIVING AT PISMO BEACH
Concerns / suggestions:
1. We stayed for four days (during Thanksgiving) but only had one dishwasher soap packet.
2. The sponge provided in the kitchen had been used previously.
3. Only one kitchen towel was provided for our four days.
4. We ran out of trash bags so couldn't empty our trash before checking out.
5. The livingroom furniture was grossly stained. Covers were draped over the furniture, but they kept slipping off.
BEAUTIFUL PROPERTY, BUT COULD BARELY ENJOY IT.
Pismo Beach, CA, US
Things to know
Check-in: 4 PM
Check out: 10 AM
Health & safety
All Whimstay properties are professionally managed and verified
Carbon monoxide alarm