New Listing! Mountain-View Ski Home w/ Hot Tub#
Park City, UT, US
Entire House in Park City, UT
13 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 bathrooms
Boasting gorgeous mountain views and a spacious layout, this 4BR home is the perfect Park City ski retreat. Drive just minutes to all three resorts, then unwind in your private hot tub. Grill out on your scenic private balcony! Sleeps 13.
* TurnKey Vacation Rentals verifies this home is professionally cleaned with products approved by the EPA for use against COVID-19. * Explore the best of Park City from this 4BR/3.5BA home that features wide-open views of the Swaner Preserve! Highlights include an abundance of plush furniture, a large balcony with alfresco dining space, and a gorgeous kitchen. Top off perfect vacation days with a soak in your private mountain-view hot tub.Located just a short drive from Park City Mountain and Deer Valley, you’ll enjoy easy access to the best skiing in the area. An on-site pool, a sports court, and nearby hiking trails promise adventure in any season.LIVING AREAAnchored by a gas fireplace with stone surround, the living area offers a warm retreat after a day of mountain fun. Relax on the sofa or love seat and watch favorite shows on the 50” TV.KITCHEN & DININGAppointed with ample granite counter space, the kitchen has everything you’ll need to create delicious dishes. Stainless steel appliances include double ovens and a five-burner gas range.Located off the fourth bedroom, a convenient kitchenette includes a mini-fridge, sink, and cooktop.When it’s time to eat, perch at the kitchen bar for six or gather around the table for eight in the dining area.BED & BATHThis home sleeps up to 13 guests in four bedrooms.The tranquil master suite boasts a king-size bed and a luxe massage chair. The en-suite bathroom features a double vanity, a deep soaking tub, and a walk-in shower.The second and third bedrooms are both furnished with a comfy queen-size bed.You’ll find plenty of sleeping space in the fourth bedroom between two twin-over-full bunk beds and a twin-size sleeper sofa. Bonuses include a 48” TV and a collection of board games.Both guest bathrooms offer a tub/shower combination, and a half bath provides additional convenience.OUTDOOR AREAGather on the balcony to grill tasty meals and dine alfresco with a view at the table for four.The private hot tub is located on the patio. Soak and share stories from the slopes.EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILSComplimentary Wi-Fi, a washer/dryer, and parking for four cars (two in the garage and two in the driveway) are provided. This property does not have neighbors across the street and is situated further back from the main road with minimal, if any, road noise.The unheated community pool is open during warmer months, typically from mid-May to mid-September. The community hot tub is open year-round.THE LOCATIONConveniently located within walking distance of a complimentary bus stop, you’re just a quick ride from Main Street.Drive 8 minutes to Canyons Village at Park City. Explore the Canyons terrain or catch the Quicksilver Gondola for access to the heart of Park City Mountain.Skiers will also appreciate being just 15 minutes from Deer Valley! For more mountain fun, visit Woodward Park City, a 10-minute trip from home. THE TURNKEY PROMISEWith TurnKey, you’ll always find unique vacation rental properties that provide a consistent, fine-hotel experience – Every Home. Every Stay. Every Time.Access to your professionally cleaned, sanitized home is convenient. All properties have on-site devices for your security – these may include security alarms, decibel monitoring (which do not record voices), and exterior motion sensors or cameras.If you need anything before, during, or after your stay, our 24/7 local team is ready to help!
Near Ski Resort
You won’t be charged yet
4.5 (2 reviews)#
1.The place is not as big and clean as it looks on the picture.
2. Leaving room furniture smell really bad and lots of dog or cat hair.
3. Balcony it has never been clean full of dust.
4. Bathtub it was dirty they said it will be clean on fridays, never showed up to clean.
5. Poor communication with owner.Text him twice in regards of the AC and Bathtub never reply to the text.
6.Overall to expensive for what they offer. Pictures on site not even closed to what it is. I will not recommend the place I pay almost $4000.00 for 7 seven day is not worth it.
7. I have use Airbnb in 5 different states around the country it always been satisfied but this one I will never come back again.
GREAT PLACE TO STAY
Park City, UT, US
Things to know
Check-in: 4 PM
Check out: 10 AM
Health & safety
All Whimstay properties are professionally managed and verified
Carbon monoxide alarm