Nashville Townhome w/ Stunning Roof Deck#
Nashville, TN, US
Entire House in Nashville, TN
8 guests · 3 bedrooms · 4 bathrooms
With unobstructed skyline views from a sprawling rooftop deck, this lovely 3BR townhome offers high-end finishes and some of the most luxurious accommodations in Nashville. Enjoy upscale dining, vibrant nightlife, and proximity to downtown. Sleeps 8.
* TurnKey Vacation Rentals verifies this home is professionally cleaned with products approved by the EPA for use against COVID-19. * With unobstructed skyline views from a sprawling rooftop deck, this new 3BR/3.5BA townhome offers high-end finishes and some of the most luxurious accommodations in Nashville. Enjoy upscale dining, vibrant nightlife, and proximity to downtown.* Please note there is ongoing construction around the property and noise may be heard during your stay. *INSIDE THE HOUSEStep upstairs to the second-floor open-concept kitchen, living, and dining area with hardwood floors and plenty of natural light.The living area features a chic grey sofa and a 60” flat-screen TV mounted above a gas fireplace.The gorgeous chef’s kitchen has a large center island that seats five. Enjoy a coffee and cocktail bar, granite countertops, and a full suite of stainless steel appliances including a double-door fridge, gas range, dishwasher, and microwave. Grey cabinets with modern hardware are stocked with all the cookware and dishes needed to prepare home-cooked meals. A contemporary pendant light hanging above a circular wooden dining table set for six.The third-floor master bedroom is outfitted with two full-size beds, a walk-in closet, and a 50” flat-screen TV and an en-suite bathroom with a granite double vanity, a walk-in glass-door shower, and a separate water closet.The second bedroom on the ground floor has a queen bed, 30” flat-screen TV, and a tiled en-suite bath with a granite vanity and a tub/shower combination.The upstairs third bedroom has a king bed, 40” flat-screen TV, and a large walk-in closet. The en-suite bathroom has a tub/shower combination. A half bath is conveniently located on the second floor.Best of all? A sprawling, 900 square foot rooftop deck boasts unobstructed views of the Nashville skyline. Relax in upscale wicker lounge furniture with a cocktail in hand, and enjoy an unforgettable Music City getaway.EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILSParking is available for two vehicles in the garage. A stacked washer/dryer and complimentary Wi-Fi is provided.Local Permit # 038568, issued 2018THE LOCATIONThe townhome is central to Nashville’s hottest neighborhoods. Enjoy upscale restaurants and vibrant nightlife in the Gulch District; browse boutique shops, music stores, and art galleries in 12 South; or head to Music Row to explore the studios where your favorite songs were recorded.Dine, drink, and dance the night away at Sambuca, a modern lounge and local hotspot known for its eclectic dining, beautiful rooftop deck, and nightly live music.Then, check out downtown Nashville’s honky tonks and arts scene, just a half mile away. THE TURNKEY PROMISEWith TurnKey, you’ll always find unique vacation rental properties that provide a consistent, fine-hotel experience – Every Home. Every Stay. Every Time.Access to your professionally cleaned, sanitized home is convenient. All properties have on-site devices for your security – these may include security alarms, decibel monitoring (which do not record voices), and exterior motion sensors or cameras.If you need anything before, during, or after your stay, our 24/7 local team is ready to help!
High Speed Internet
You won’t be charged yet
4.0 (5 reviews)#
LOVE LOVE LOVE
1. the listing was misrepresented by stating there was access to a gym
2. the walls and couch were thrashed
3. the windows on the second floor failed to close all or lock the way resulting in a safety issues and a draft coming into the 2nd floor when the temp was 30-40 degrees outside
4. there was MOLD growth on the 3rd floor. Especially during the COVID-19 virus is absolutely unacceptable living conditions and a real health risk
Turn key and their response times are very slow and have yet to contact me about a necessary refund.
Nashville, TN, US
Things to know
Check-in: 4 PM
Check out: 10 AM
Health & safety
All Whimstay properties are professionally managed and verified
Carbon monoxide alarm