Moonridge Getaway with Hot Tub, Near Bear Mountain#
Big Bear Lake, CA, US
Entire House in Big Bear Lake, CA
7 guests · 4 bedrooms · 2 bathrooms
Festive alfresco social spaces and enviable proximity to Bear Mountain make this 4BR home a dream retreat. Skiing, golf, and hiking await within 1 mile of your front door. At home, soak in the hot tub or snuggle up by the fireplace. Sleeps 7.
* TurnKey Vacation Rentals verifies this home is professionally cleaned with products approved by the EPA for use against COVID-19. * Boasting a private hot tub and a convenient location by Bear Mountain attractions, this 4BR/2BA home is a sure bet for your Big Bear getaway. Ski snowy slopes in the winter and hike nearby trails in the summer. Golfers will appreciate being within walking distance of the course.After a fun-filled day, gather on the spacious deck to play outdoor games, share alfresco meals, or soak in the hot tub. Inside, you’ll appreciate the fireplaces, rustic-chic decor, and a welcoming open floor plan.LIVING AREAAnchored by a gas fireplace with stone surround, the living area invites you to unwind into vacation mode. Relax on the plush sleeper sofa and stream new Netflix releases on the smart TV. Vaulted wood beam ceilings complete the luxe, lodge-like aesthetic.KITCHEN & DININGHome chefs will be delighted to find a full suite of stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. The bar area includes a wine fridge.When you’re ready to eat, share home-cooked meals around the table for eight in the dining area.BED & BATHThis home sleeps up to 7 guests between the four bedrooms and a full-size sleeper sofa in the living room.The luxurious master bedroom boasts a king-size bed, a gas fireplace, a flat-screen TV, and direct access to the deck. The adjacent bathroom has a walk-in shower.The second bedroom holds a full-over-full bunk bed and a flat-screen TV. The second bathroom is configured with a walk-in shower.The third bedroom and fourth bedrooms are both furnished with a queen-size bed.OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIESThe back deck is outfitted with everything you’ll need to enjoy dreamy evenings outdoors! Snuggle up by the gas firepit as burgers sizzle on the gas grill. Share alfresco meals around the wooden picnic table. Relax in your private hot tub after mountain adventures.Native trees in the spacious backyard provide shade and added privacy.Sip morning coffee at the bistro table for two on the balcony. A sofa and two armchairs offer plenty of seating around the gas firepit.EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILSComplimentary Wi-Fi and a washer/dryer are provided.Parking is available for four cars in the driveway. Street parking is not permitted.This home is accessed via one flight of exterior stairs. The property does not have air-conditioning.The City of Big Bear Lake requires a face-to-face check-in with the property manager. The credit card and ID that was used to make the reservation must be present at check-in.Quiet hours are 10pm-7am. Parties prohibited. No refunds due to eviction for noise disturbances, over-occupancy, or excess vehicles.BCA-102986 THE TURNKEY PROMISEWith TurnKey, you’ll always find unique vacation rental properties that provide a consistent, fine-hotel experience – Every Home. Every Stay. Every Time.Access to your professionally cleaned, sanitized home is convenient. All properties have on-site devices for your security – these may include security alarms, decibel monitoring (which do not record voices), and exterior motion sensors or cameras.If you need anything before, during, or after your stay, our 24/7 local team is ready to help!
Pack N Play
Near Ski Resort
You won’t be charged yet
4.0 (4 reviews)#
IT'S OKAY, NOT THAT SPECIAL.
1. The house was much smaller than the photos indicated. Given how much I paid, not worth the value.
2. The living room furniture was comfortable but worn out. Cushions had holes. Not a vacation rental standard.
3. The kitchen supplies were incomplete and worn out. House is meant for 7 people but the dishware and utensils are for 3-4ish? I had to go buy extra kitchen and cleaning supplies for a 3-night stay. Even during Covid era, I expected everything to work. The hood vent was broken and no one came to fix it.
4. There were no rugs so it was kinda scary to walk around the house, especially the stairs. Noises echoed throughout the house too.
5. Even though the house had central heating, it was difficult to stay warm since the bedding especially the thin blankets were inadequate. Too cheap to have proper comforters I guess. Literally had to use towels to layers for warmth. Awful!
Would I rebook or recommend to others, definitely no. It was overpriced for what I got. My group was dissatisfied and so was I. We made do but I wished the property was nicer. The only highlight is we go to enjoy the snow falling that weekend and it was so pretty.
PHOTOGRAPHER DID AN AMAZING JOB
BIG BEAR GETAWAY
GREAT SPACE FOR FAMILIES
Big Bear Lake, CA, US
Things to know
Check-in: 4 PM
Check out: 10 AM
Pets are allowed
Health & safety
All Whimstay properties are professionally managed and verified
Carbon monoxide alarm