Immaculate Gulf-Front Penthouse w/ Beach Access#
Panama City Beach, FL, US
Entire Condominium in Panama City Beach, FL
8 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
Ten-foot ceilings and granite details are just a few of the luxe features at this 3BR Gulf-front penthouse on Panama City Beach. Start the day with water views and coffee on your private balcony before heading to the on-site spa or pristine beach. Sleeps 8
* TurnKey Vacation Rentals verifies this home is professionally cleaned with products approved by the EPA for use against COVID-19. * Ten-foot ceilings and granite details are just a few of the luxe features at this 3BR/3BA Gulf-front penthouse on Panama City Beach. Take in spectacular water views from your private balcony on the 22nd floor, then head to the on-site spa for a day of relaxation. A gorgeous master suite boasts epic Gulf views and a bathroom with a soaking tub.You're only a few steps from two on-site pools, a sauna, gym, outdoor grilling area, and a dazzling beach. Enjoy a delicious dinner at Shuckums Oyster Pub & Seafood Grill within a 1-minute stroll, then head up the road for cocktails and tunes at Tootsie's Orchid Lounge.LIVING AREASThis newly remodeled single-story penthouse features 1,500 square feet of living space and breathtaking Gulf views.Hardwood floors gleam in the living room, furnished with a couch and two armchairs. Kick back and take in the vista, or find a classic film on the 55” flat-screen TV. Your group will love coastal-chic décor.KITCHEN & DININGGranite countertops and sleek black appliances shine in the spacious kitchen. Meal prep is simple thanks to a side-by-side fridge and all the cookware and gadgets you might need. While dinner simmers, three can relax at the kitchen bar with a glass of wine.When it's time to eat, gather at the six-person table for a home-cooked meal and incredible Gulf views.BEDROOMS & BATHSThree serene bedrooms accommodate eight guests. Each has its own flat-screen TV.The master suite beckons with water views, a king-size bed, and access to the Gulf-front balcony. Find a soaking tub, double vanity, and a walk-in shower in the elegant en-suite master bathroom.The second bedroom is suite-style with a queen-size bed and bathroom with a tub/shower combination. The third bedroom also has a queen-size bed.A guest bathroom features a tub/shower combination.OUTDOOR AREASA set of lounge chairs awaits on the spacious balcony. Soak up the sun or relax in the shade on your private Gulf-side perch.The complex's pools (one heated year-round), hot tub, grilling area, and sun deck are steps from your door, as is the pristine beach.EXTRA AMENITIESAdditional perks include a washer/dryer and complimentary Wi-Fi. Unassigned garage parking is provided for a maximum of two cars. Parking permits are $20 per vehicle and can be purchased online prior to your arrival.Guests also have access to the fitness center, and an on-site spa offers an array of restorative treatments.This is a non-smoking building, including balconies and common areas.THE LOCATIONPier Park's shops and restaurants are less than 1 mile from your door, and many culinary gems are within a short walk of the penthouse. Shuckums Oyster Pub & Seafood Grill is less than 1 minute away, and Fatty's Sandwich Shop has you covered for beach snacks in 4 blocks. THE TURNKEY PROMISEWith TurnKey, you’ll always find unique vacation rental properties that provide a consistent, fine-hotel experience – Every Home. Every Stay. Every Time.Access to your professionally cleaned, sanitized home is convenient. All properties have on-site devices for your security – these may include security alarms, decibel monitoring (which do not record voices), and exterior motion sensors or cameras.If you need anything before, during, or after your stay, our 24/7 local team is ready to help!
You won’t be charged yet
4.0 (4 reviews)#
NEEDS A DEEP CLEANING
• Dirty master bathroom bath rug (based on visible stuff, not just the way it felt) we folded and put in closet
• Lots of mold in master bathroom shower
• Some of the bath towels smelled of smoke
• The spare linens that were to be used if the pull out couch was used smelled of smoke. (note we did not use pull out couch as a bed so I am not sure of its condition, I was only going to use the sheet when I was sitting on balcony one night)
• The dishwasher was not secure to the counter and fell forward when pulled out
Our family has been renting either homes/condos for 12+ years and this condo was our least pl
WILL NOT RENT FROM TURNKEY AGAIN.
The actual condo is the dirtiest place I have ever stayed in my entire life. The first day we arrived, our feet were pitch black from walking on the tile floor. It was so bad, I sent a photo to the property manager. She came and steam cleaned the floors. Later she dropped off a steam cleaner, so I could clean the floors during my stay. The dust was out of control. I bought a swiffer and dusted the baseboards. The closet slats were covered with caked on dust. The dryer lint trap had at least 8in of lint in it, and the dryer hose was not connected. There was lint on the side of the dryer. This is a MAJOR fire hazard. The property manager sent someone to change the air filter and clean the return air vent. It was caked with dust. The dishwasher was not secure. It came out from the counter when we opened it. The property manager sent someone to secure it. The kitchen is stocked terribly. I had to buy plastic containers, and dish towels. I also bought rugs for inside the front door and back door. The glass selection is limited, and there is not one sharp knife to be found. The living room furniture is in terrible condition. Goodwill would turn it away. The balcony has two worn lounge chairs and a cheap plastic side table. The TV in one of the secondary bedrooms did not work. Two weeks into my trip they changed the door code, and I was locked out of the condo for 25 minutes.
This rental was my 50th birthday present from my husband. We had a great time, and did not let the condition of this property ruin the trip. We paid $7,500 for the month for a condo that was advertised as IMMACULATE. This was FALSE advertising. There was nothing immaculate about this unit. I will never rent from TurnKey again.
BEAUTIFUL RELAXING CONDO
Couple things that didn't work were dealt with quickly and efficiently.
I would suggest have a couple extra blankets and it got very damp the last 2 nights and we felt we did not have enough blankets.
Also maybe update the couch cover as it seemed stained and a little worn out. Otherwise, we were thrilled with everything.
Panama City Beach, FL, US
Things to know
Check-in: 4 PM
Check out: 10 AM
Health & safety
All Whimstay properties are professionally managed and verified
Carbon monoxide alarm