Downtown Waterfront Cottage with Lovely Views#
Boothbay Harbor, ME, US
Entire House in Boothbay Harbor, ME
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 2 bathrooms
This renovated 3BR/2BA house is in the middle of downtown, near shops, restaurants, and attractions. Sit on the water’s edge at Mill Cove watching boats glide in and out of the marina. An outside hangout space makes the most of the location. Sleeps 6.
* TurnKey Vacation Rentals verifies this home is professionally cleaned with products approved by the EPA for use against COVID-19. * This custom-furnished downtown 3BR/2BA house enjoys proximity to shops, restaurants, and area attractions. Sit on the water’s edge enjoying the comings and goings of waves and wildlife at Mill Cove, a tranquil tidal harbor.Immerse yourself in the delights of Boothbay Harbor from this split-level house set directly on the water. This delightful retreat has an airy open-concept living area downstairs and three bedrooms on the second floor.LIVING AREASNewly renovated, this rustic-chic home features raked ceilings and hand-picked furnishings chosen by an interior designer to create an immersive, coastal, quintessentially Maine experience.In the living room, enjoy glorious water views from one of the comfy slipcovered sofas. In the evenings, draw the drapes and watch the 32” Samsung TV, equipped with Time Warner Cable. Or step out onto the porch to enjoy the breeze coming off the water.KITCHEN & DININGAn eat-in kitchen features open shelving and white appliances, with a breakfast nook for four on one side and a farm table for six on the other.BEDROOMS & BATHSThis two-story home sleeps up to six guests in three bedrooms.Upstairs each bedroom has a queen bed. The full bathroom has a walk-in shower.There is another full bathroom on the ground floor.OUTDOOR AREASThe outside pavilion is a perfect spot to enjoy dinner overlooking the water.EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILSGuest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a washer/dryer, and parking for two cars in the driveway.As an extra perk, this home has central baseboard heating throughout, and air conditioning in the living room.THE LOCATIONDowntown Boothbay Harbor is just outside the doorstep of this lovely home. A couple of minutes’ stroll finds you among gift shops and artisan wares, as well as your choice of coastal-inspired restaurants.Water lovers can whale watch aboard Cap'n Fish's Whale Watch or cruise the harbor and open ocean aboard the Schooner Eastwind or Lazy Jack Sloop. Check out the Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens, a 10-minute drive, as well as the many nature preserves in the area. THE TURNKEY PROMISEWith TurnKey, you’ll always find unique vacation rental properties that provide a consistent, fine-hotel experience – Every Home. Every Stay. Every Time.Access to your professionally cleaned, sanitized home is convenient. All properties have on-site devices for your security – these may include security alarms, decibel monitoring (which do not record voices), and exterior motion sensors or cameras.If you need anything before, during, or after your stay, our 24/7 local team is ready to help!
Satellite / Cable
You won’t be charged yet
4.5 (6 reviews)#
CHARMING COTTAGE IN A BEAUTIFUL SETTING
- It needs an outdoor seating area with a firepit and grill.
- A iron and ironing board are essential.
- Better bed linens - the linens were very worn.
- Pillows - can't sleep without good pillows.
- Screens on the windows.
Boothbay Harbor, ME, US
Things to know
Check-in: 4 PM
Check out: 10 AM
Health & safety
All Whimstay properties are professionally managed and verified
Carbon monoxide alarm