Broken Bow, OK, US
Entire Cabin in Broken Bow, OK
2 guests · 1 bedrooms · 1 bathrooms
Birdhouse|Luxury Couple`s Cabin, Hot Tub, See-Through fireplace
BIRDHOUSE- Luxury Couple's Cabin, Hot Tub, See-Through fireplaceCABIN CONFIGURATION:
1 Bedroom/1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2
1 Master King Bedroom with En-suite Bath with Soaker Tub/Sleeps 2.
DISCOUNTS/SPECIALS available for online sweetwatercabins bookings only.
The magnificent Bird House cabin represents the height of contemporary style in a chic, log-cabin aesthetic and sits like a glorious mirage in the unspoilt beauty of the serene Timber Creek. The Bird House offers a private. luxury surround in a peaceful cul-de-sac setting embraced by an acre of pine trees and hardwoods that grant a sense of quiet seclusion. The Bird House is a luxurious wooded studio cabin built for couples or small families seeking the solitude of the woods, the amenities of a boutique hotel and one of the few located within walking distance to an array of fine restaurants, shopping and entertainment, including the Mountain Fork Restaurant and Brewery, the Hochatown Whiskey Distillery, and Okie Girls Coffee and Ice Cream Shop.
The Bird House is a studio cabin with an extensive use of windows throughout allowing you to enjoy the feeling of being surrounded by the majesty of the pines.
Upon entering, you will find an inviting, cozy living room complete with a 50" HD flat screen Smart television with Cable, leather sofa, 2 beautiful contemporary chairs, and easy-start electric fireplace rendered in rustic stone. The full-height vaulted ceilings will take your breath away, as will the abundance of organic elements, from the wood floors, walls and trim to the large windows that frame out nature's illustrious artwork. As a studio, the layout reveals a contemporary open concept floor plan, ensuring everything you could possibly need is within easy reach for interactive living and relaxation. The tremendous cook's kitchen is lavishly appointed with sleek, granite counter tops, a seated island that doubles as a casual dining table or prep space, automatic dishwasher for easy cleanup, modern appliances and every other necessity you could need to offer the convenience of home. Whether you are an avid foodie who loves to flex their culinary prowess or a microwave and go connoisseur, this kitchen is sure to please!
Just around the corner is the opulent bedroom retreat that shares the cozy ambiance of the living room via the double-sided fireplace with another HD Smart TV with Cable Television. Ambient lighting, plenty of storage and plush king-sized bed with pillow-top mattress and soft 100% cotton linens make this bedroom a true treat that simply must be experienced in combination with the quiet peace of nature. Sliding barn doors open to reveal the pampering nature of the full bathroom, complete with gracious soaking tub, large walk-in shower with bench and rainfall-style shower head and plenty of counter space for your essentials. Planning an extended stay or simply wish to refresh your clothing before you leave? The Bird House is well equipped with its own washer and dryer.
The floor plan gracefully integrates indoor and outdoor spaces, permitting simple yet sophisticated living. A covered and secluded alfresco space captures a cozy and scenic setting with a real wood-burning fireplace in floor-to-ceiling stone. Who doesn't love a fresh kabob off the grill? With a propane gas grill and alfresco dining table for four at the ready, you can do just that! After a long day enjoying the outdoor activities surrounding the cabin, a soak in the hot tub will relax and rejuvenate the body and spirit. This spacious hot tub is ready to accommodate up to 4-5 guests. Because a trip to the woods is not complete without a place to toast s'mores or grill a hot dog over an open fire, a custom fire-pit completes this outdoor landscape to perfection.
Come for the attractions and outdoor-driven activities and stay for the ambience! The Bird House is within easy reach of every area activity and amenity. From boat to shore, you can enjoy great fishing. For the excitement and adrenaline-junkies, there's tubing, kayaking, zip lining, boating, jet skiing, horseback riding and hiking. When a more laidback approach is desired, there's always the Choctaw Casino, bird watching, fall leaf viewing, fine dining and the Ouachita National Forest, all within approximately 10 minutes or less of the cabin.
This secluded cabin blends nature and exquisite design into a seamless indoor/outdoor flow. Plenty of free space and natural light incorporate touches of understated elegance and impeccable craftsmanship. While the outdoors takes center stage, the interiors contribute a luxury lodge vibe that is simply superb. You might never want to leave! Come experience the vacation you've always imagined at The Bird House!
PROVISIONS INCLUDED IN YOUR RENTAL:
Since all Sweetwater cabin rental properties are homes, and not hotel rooms, they are fully furnished, and include a living room, kitchen with standard appliances, bedrooms, and bathrooms as described on each property detail page. The following items are also provided in your cabin:
* Guest Snack Tray filled with treats and a welcome card
* A 5 x 7 Etched Picture Frame Gift from Sweetwater Cabins to commemorate your vacation!
* Bath & Beach Towels, Wash Clothes, Hand Towels, Linens/Bedding, Plates & Cutlery, Drinking & Wine Glasses, Crockery, Cooking Utensils, Various Pots & Pans, Salt and Pepper, Dishcloths, Pot Holders, Iron/Ironing Board, Hair Dryer, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender, Crock Pot , Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer, BBQ Grill with 1 tank of propane, Hot Tub, Outdoor Fire Pit, Cable TV, Internet
* WELCOME STARTER SUPPLY of Coffee, Sugar, Powdered milk, Kitchen Sponge, Laundry Detergent, Dishwasher Soap, Hand Soap, Toilet paper, Paper Towels, Trash bags, Travel Sized Shampoo and Soap
Provisions Not Provided: Food/Firewood/Spices (except for salt and pepper)
* Pets Welcomed-Pet fee per stay applies, 2 pet max under 35 lbs
* Welcome jar filled with snacks
* Exclusive Sweetwater complimentary Photo frame gift
* King Size Pillow-top Bed
* 100% High Thread count cotton sheets
* 4 King Size Pillows
* Hair Dryer
* Iron with Ironing Board
* Granite Counter Tops
* Complimentary Coffee, Sugar, and Creamer
* Fully Equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher
* Crock pot, Tea Kettle, Electric Can Opener, Blender, and much more
* Glasses and Barware
* Serving utensils
* Complete set of silverware- 4 Person Dinnerware
* Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet Access- Direct TV and Wifi Package
* Flat Screen TV in Living Room
* Washer & Dryer
* Self Controlled Central Heating and Air
* Outdoor Wood Burning Fireplace
* Gas Grill with Propane Provided
* Rejuvenating 4 Person Hot Tub
* Expansive Outdoor Terrace with Patio Furniture
* Wood Burning Fire PitNon-refundable Pet Fee: $30 per dayPET POLICY: As pet owners ourselves, we understand how much you love your furry family member(s), however, as a business we also must be respectful to those guests who are sensitive to or even allergic to our pets. The pet fee allows housekeeping to perform additional sanitary measures to ensure the next guests enter a clean and `pet free` environment. Pet friendly cabins require advance notice and payment of the nonrefundable pet fee.Pet owners agree to not leave their dogs unattended while away from the cabin (crating is fine, guest must provide crate) and keep them off furniture and beds. Also, we ask that guests clean up any droppings in the yard or surrounding areas upon departure. Owners are responsible for any damage/repairs resulting from their pets. Guests who fail to notify management of pets prior to arrival will be assessed a $100 pet fee after guest departure. Guests who have allowed their pets on the bed and furniture evidenced by excessive hair and/or damage that require dry cleaning or disposal will be charged the following additional amounts:Excessive cleaning of pet hair: $25Dry cleaning: $50Disposal of sheets/comforter/mattress pad: $100Walk to dining and entertainment!
Regular coffee maker
Cable Internet availab
You won’t be charged yet
Broken Bow, OK, US
Things to know
Check-in: 4 PM
Check out: 10 AM
Pets are allowed
Health & safety
All Whimstay properties are professionally managed and verified
Carbon monoxide alarm