Breckenridge, CO, US
Entire Property in Breckenridge, CO
10 guests · 3 bedrooms · 2 bathrooms
Village Majesty - #1 Location in Breckenridge, Ski-in / Ski-out, Right in Town**Professionally cleaned and disinfected with EPA-registered products.**
Large, comfortable unit in the best location
Ski-in/Ski-out of this large 3 bedroom condo with updaged kitchen and even a new couch (September 2020)! Located where Breckenridge meets the mountains, this wonderful property site sits directly on the Peak 9 Base Area and is bordered by Maggie Pond. The Village at Breckenridge is also conveniently located less than one block from the premiere shopping, dining, and drinking that Downtown Breckenridge has to offer. Guests who are looking to stay right inside the heart of all year-round activity should certainly stay in this condo!
This spacious condominium suite is perfect for year-round fun. In the winter, guests can enjoy skiing, easy ski school access, snowboarding, dog sledding, snowmobiling, cross country skiing, and more! In the summer, guests are able to go swimming, biking, fishing, golfing, horseback riding, white water rafting, and much more!
Inside, guests have plenty of room to relax in the spacious living area in front of the unit’s flat screen TV and gas fireplace. Look outside to catch a glimpse of the slopes on Peak 9 and people watch from the unit's private deck. The full granite kitchen provides a perfect wet bar and is equipped with all major cooking appliances and utensils. The large bathroom is gorgeous and features stone shower walls and granite counter tops!
In terms of location, it is nearly impossible to beat the Village at Breckenridge! The resort is known for its prime location and for being a true ski-in / ski-out property. Resort amenities include indoor/outdoor pool, hot tubs, sauna, steam room, exercise room, cable TV, and free wireless internet.
Monday, April 12th – November/early December – Health Club Closed for Renovations
The Health Club will be closed for renovations.
This includes the fitness area, locker rooms, hot tubs, pool, sauna, and steam room.
At this time no alternative will be offered due to COIVD.
This project is a complete renovation and will result in loud noises, dust and debris, construction traffic and detours on Chateaux Drive.
Master Bedroom - King Bed
Guest Bedroom - Queen Bed
Guest Bedroom - Queen Bed, Bunk Bed (Twin Top, Twin Bottom)
Living Room - 2 Sofa Sleepers
- Heated, underground garage
- Limit one spot per unit, subject to availability, allotment sells out over weekends and holidays.
- $20-$30/nt during ski season, depending on demand. Contact us for specific pricing and availability.
- $15/nt during summer (June-October)
- We have discounts on shuttles between Denver Airport and Breckenridge. We recommend the shuttle, as you can walk to both the slopes and downtown from this location.
Additional Rental Information
* 12.275% Tax is applicable to all reservations
* One Time Cleaning Fee $295
* Property Protection Fee $45 (no security deposit)
* Linens, towels, and toiletries are provided as a one-time setup upon check-in.
* Daily maid service, towel/linen exchanges, or toiletry resupply are not provided without additional fees.
* No Pets * No Smoking * Minimum Age of 25 to Rent
Breckenridge Business License No. 466820001
BOLT - 30333
** CALL US TO GET CURRENT SPECIAL RATE **Fantastic resort
Swimming pool availabl
Regular coffee maker
Suitable for children
Located in town
You won’t be charged yet
Breckenridge, CO, US
Things to know
Check-in: 4 PM
Check out: 10 AM
Health & safety
All Whimstay properties are professionally managed and verified
Carbon monoxide alarm