Breckenridge, CO, US
Entire Property in Breckenridge, CO
4 guests · 1 bedrooms · 1 bathrooms
Village at Breckenridge Studio 4217 - Ski-In/Ski-Out!NEW FLOORING AND FURNISHINGS SEPTEMBER 2019!
Nestled on the side of the ski lift, this is heaven!
**Professionally cleaned and disinfected with EPA-registered products.**
This unit is truly spectacular! Located at the base of the Peak 9 Mountain for ski slope access, The Village at Breckenridge is also conveniently located less than one block from the premiere shopping, dining, and drinking that Downtown Breckenridge has to offer. Guests who are looking to stay right inside the heart of all year-round activity should certainly stay in this condo!
This spacious studio suite is perfect for year-round fun. In the winter, you can enjoy skiing, easy ski school access, snowboarding, dog sledding, snowmobiling, cross country skiing, and more! You can ski during the morning and come back for lunch in your own condo! In the summer, you can hike, swim, bike, fish, golf, horseback ride, white water raft, and much more! Or, just kick back and enjoy the view or sample one of Breckenridges many restaurants, breweries or distilleries!
Inside, guests have plenty of room to relax on a new couch in the living area in front of a flat screen TV. The views from the living area are impossible to beat! Look outside to see the slopes on Peak 9, catch a glimpse of Quicksilver Chairlift, and people watch from the privacy of the unit. The full kitchen provides a perfect wet bar area and is equipped with all major cooking appliances and utensils. The large bathroom is comprised of three separate rooms for your convenience and privacy.
In terms of location, it is nearly impossible to beat the Village at Breckenridge! The resort is known for its prime location and for being a true ski-in / ski-out property. Resort amenities include indoor/outdoor pool, hot tubs, sauna, steam room, exercise room, cable TV, and free wireless internet.
Monday, April 12th – November/early December – Health Club Closed for Renovations
The Health Club will be closed for renovations.
This includes the fitness area, locker rooms, hot tubs, pool, sauna, and steam room.
At this time no alternative will be offered due to COIVD.
This project is a complete renovation and will result in loud noises, dust and debris, construction traffic and detours on Chateaux Drive.
Main Area: Queen Bed and Sleeper Sofa
- Heated, underground garage
- Limit one spot per unit, subject to availability, allotment sells out over weekends and holidays.
- $30/nt during ski season, depending on demand. Contact us for specific pricing and availability.
- $15/nt during summer (June-October)
- We have discounts on shuttles between Denver Airport and Breckenridge. We recommend the shuttle, as you can walk to both the slopes and downtown from this location.
Additional Rental Information
* 12.275% Tax is applicable to all reservations
* One Time Cleaning Fee $115
* Property Protection Fee $20 (no security deposit)
* Linens, towels, and toiletries are provided as a one-time setup upon check-in.
* Daily maid service, towel/linen exchanges, or toiletry resupply are not provided without additional fees.
* No Pets * No Smoking
Breckenridge Business License No. 466820001
BOLT License No. 32336Best location in Breck!
Swimming pool availabl
Regular coffee maker
Suitable for children
Located in town
Cable Internet availab
You won’t be charged yet
Breckenridge, CO, US
Things to know
Check-in: 4 PM
Check out: 10 AM
Health & safety
All Whimstay properties are professionally managed and verified
Carbon monoxide alarm